How can I help?
Throughout the month of April, we are highlighting the work of our Beyond the Walls partners as we kick off a new campaign year! We invite you to get involved with some of our local partners by:
- Providing a birthday bag or gift for a child at Good Samaritan Services, The Well, or Coatesville Kids to College to help them feel celebrated, valued, and loved. Grab a tag from the display in the lobby, which includes a list of items to include, and return the bags by Sunday, May 2nd.
- Helping to provide food for our neighbors at The Well on Monday, April 19th. You can purchase a salad or fresh fruit and drop it off at church, or help cook or deliver the food to The Well. Register on the Hopewell calendar.
The Well is back to providing an After School Program starting this month! We're excited to be giving academic, social, and spiritual support to the students attending the program. Along with this, we want to provide a healthy, robust snack. If you can help with this, please sign up here. If you have any questions, contact Cheri Miller (610-316-5877).
Ongoing Opportunities to Serve
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are delivering a lot of little care bags as a way to stay connected to our church family and share encouragement. You can be a sunshine spreader by dropping these gifts at members’ homes. This is a great opportunity for individuals or families to do together. Contact Ally Ruch if you’re interested.
- We are again providing meals for Safe Harbor and CityGate on the 1st and 3rd of each month. If you would like to help prepare meals in the Hopewell kitchen, purchase needed food items, or deliver the meals to Safe Harbor, please contact Karl Findeison.
- Serve with Good Works on the first Saturday of every month. Contact Joe Lisowski.
- Help renovate the second apartment at The Well on the third Saturday of every month. Contact Keith Wilburn.
- Organize, purge, or complete minor repairs and painting projects at Hopewell. Email Becky Bennington.
- Drop off non-perishable food items for the Chester County Food Bank. Shopping cart will be located inside the lobby during the week.