Ongoing Opportunities to Serve
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Share the love! Over the next few weeks, we're inviting you to contribute items that will be packed in care packages for our 80 Hopewell college students who are navigating a unique and challenging year and will appreciate this connection with their Hopewell family. Check back each week for the items we'll be collecting next! They can be placed in the Wesley Wagon in the lobby or church entryway during the week, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. This week, we are collecting: lip balm and laundry detergent pods (fragrance-free).
- We are delivering a lot of little care bags as a way to stay connected to our church family and share encouragement. You can be a sunshine spreader by dropping these gifts at members’ homes. This is a great opportunity for individuals or families to do together. Contact Ally Ruch if you’re interested.
- We are again providing meals for Safe Harbor and CityGate on the 1st and 3rd of each month. If you would like to help prepare meals in the Hopewell kitchen, purchase needed food items, or deliver the meals to Safe Harbor, please contact Karl Findeison.
- Serve with Good Works on the first Saturday of every month. Contact Joe Lisowski.
- Help renovate the second apartment at The Well on the third Saturday of every month. Contact Keith Wilburn.
- Organize, purge, or complete minor repairs and painting projects at Hopewell. Email Becky Bennington.
- Drop off non-perishable food items for the Chester County Food Bank. Shopping cart will be located inside the lobby during the week.