Where do I start?
Being part of the Hopewell family means sharing your gifts, talents, and skills, for God’s glory. Your life and the unique gifts you bring to the world matter and make a difference! If you’re not sure where to start, check out this brief survey and a staff member will be in touch with you.
How can I help?
Want to share the love of Christ and make a difference? At Hopewell, we are mission-focused and committed to intentional community engagement. We are also committed to helping you connect with God and the Hopewell community as you live into what it means to follow Jesus by loving God and others. We welcome people of all ages to serve and use their gifts at Hopewell and beyond the walls of the church, through opportunities like:
- Harvesting produce from our Chester County Food Bank gardens or beautifying the flower gardens & landscape around the church.
- Delivering care packages and cards to Hopewell members, health care workers, and others with our Congregational Care Team.
- Preparing meals for Safe Harbor and City Gate Shelters on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month.
- Serving with Good Works, a home repair ministry, on the first Saturday of every month.
- Providing snack or serving as a study buddy at the after-school program at The Well in Downingtown.
- Contributing non-perishable food items for the Chester County Food Bank to the shopping cart in the Hopewell lobby.
- Caring for gardens that produce food for the Chester County Food Bank.
- Serving with kids on Sunday morning or Wednesday night programs at Hopewell.
- Serving as a mentor or leader for middle school and high school students at Hopewell.
- Participating in the choir, praise team, or tech team at Hopewell.
- Facilitating a small group at Hopewell or in the community.
- Serving with the Greeters or Welcome Team on Sunday mornings.
You can sign up for some of these opportunities, using this link.
For more information about these and many other ways to serve and use your gifts, contact: email@example.com