Our goal is to nurture the growth of the preschool children through the use of art, stories, music, free play, teacher-led instruction and outdoor play.
- Social/Emotional – For each child to develop a sense of self-worth and ability to get along with others.
- Intellectual – To foster a love of learning
- Physical – To develop gross and fine motor skills
- Family – To team with families by offering parenting resources, workshops, and prayer support.
- Spiritual – Nurturing the simple faith of the preschool child by providing daily experiences which include Bible stories, verses, songs and activities rooted in God’s word.