Made for Mission
Made for Mission, a new sermon series and 4-week church-wide Bible Study written by Pastor Amy and featuring thought-provoking faculty members from Palmer Theological Seminary, begins the week after Easter ... April 11th! Dive in and discover why and how we are made for mission! The groups below will be offering this study beginning on April 10 and the week following. Click here for the study guide. Please register on the Hopewell calendar.
- Men of the Sabbath, Saturdays, 8:30-10:00 AM, Led by Pastor Dan (in-person and ZOOM)
- Sundays, 10:55 AM-12 Noon, various facilitators (in-person and ZOOM)
- Mondays, 6:30-8:00 PM, Led by Jen Lisowski (ZOOM)
- Wednesdays, 1:00-2:30 PM, Led by Pastor Amy (ZOOM)
- Women’s group, Thursdays, 9:30-11:00 AM, Led by Cynthia Lyman (in-person and ZOOM)
- Thursdays, 6:30-8:00 PM, Led by Drew Buller (ZOOM)
Scroll down for the study videos or visit the playlist on YouTube.
Let’s go beyond the walls in April! Over the next month, we are highlighting the work of our Beyond the Walls partners as we kick off a new campaign year. We invite you to get involved with some of our local partners by:
- Providing a birthday bag for a student at Good Samaritan Services, The Well or Coatesville Kids to College to help them feel celebrated, valued, and loved. Grab a tag from the display in the lobby, with a list of items to include, and return the bags by Sunday, May 2.
- Helping with meal prep and delivery on Monday, April 19. In addition to providing a meal for Safe Harbor and City Gate Shelters, we’ll be preparing a take-home meal for families connected to The Well. Register on the Hopewell calendar.