Donna Hepner retired in the Fall 2020 after being the director at the Hopewell Christian Preschool for 18 years. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to honor her the way we would have liked due to the pandemic. The Preschool Advisory Board and preschool staff are planning to take time to celebrate Donna in May 2021.
We have two ways you can help us make the celebration a success!
Photo Book - One of the things we would like to do is make her a photo book that contains pictures of the kids so Donna can see how many lives she has impacted over the years. You can help us by…
- Sending a current picture of your child that attended HCP. It can just be a picture that you take with your phone.
- If it is easy for you, it would be great if you can send the year(s) your child was at HCP and their teacher’s names if you remember.
- If you want to go all out, please send a picture of your child from their preschool years but that is not necessary.
You can email the picture(s) to Cammy Brantzeg. Please include your child’s first and last name and current age (so we know roughly when they attended preschool) with the picture(s) that you send.
Donation – We will also be collecting donations to purchase the photo book and a gift to honor Donna. If you would like to contribute to this gift...
- Send a check or cash to Hopewell Christian Preschool. 852 Hopewell Road, Downingtown, PA 19335) and make sure to note “Honor Donna Hepner”.
- Donate through VENMO to @HopewellChurch and note in the memo field “Honor Donna Hepner"
Thank you for helping us celebrate Donna and the love she poured into our children over the years! We would love to keep this a surprise if we possibly can.
Please send photos and donations to me by Wednesday, March 17th St. Patrick’s Day and feel free to contact me with any questions,
Preschool Advisory Board Member