Financial Resources Course
Building Financial Resources for Ministry
A Course developed by the Mid-Atlantic Foundation of the UMC, Inc., Stewardship and Investment Management
September 29 (evening) and September 30
This course is open to all.
CSM affiliation is not required.
Financial leadership in the church exists to serve The Church’s mission. It’s essential for every church’s future. But financial ministry is an area in which many (perhaps most!) laity lack adequate training. This course will provide you with a clear understanding of church finance, of which every leader should be aware, and equip you with the tools to build financial resources for ministry.
This course is accredited as an Advanced Course in Leadership for Christ Servant Ministers and is certified by the EPAUMC Conference. Attendance at all sessions on September 29 (evening) and September 30 is required for CSM certification.
For Course details and schedule, click [HERE].
Tuition: $60 per person.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments on Saturday, and all afternoon sessions for concurrent Planting Seeds for Ministry Growth. Payment options (credit card or check) follow Registration section. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email.
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2017
Are you registering more than one person?
If so, please note:
- Enter the requested information for each individual person you are registering (one person at a time) on a separate registration screen for each person.
- Do not go to the PAYMENT PAGE until you have finished providing the information for each individual you are registering.
- To make one total payment for all the people you have registered, go to the PAYMENT PAGE when you have entered the final registrant.
- When you reach the PAYMENT PAGE, you will be given the opportunity to indicate the number of people for whom you are submitting your one single payment.
- If you prefer to pay by check, payment must be received on or before September 18, 2017. Please make check payable to Hopewell UMC and mail to:
Registrar – Building Financial Resources for Ministry
852 Hopewell Road
Downingtown, PA 19335
Please contact Deb Boyd, Director of Lay Ministries, Hopewell UMC (email@example.com) for information about Building Financial Resources for Ministry Course and/or the Planting Seeds for Ministry Growth event.
Hopewell UMC Church Office: (610) 269-1545
If you are registering for this course, DO NOT REGISTER FOR PLANTING SEEDS SEPARATELY.